The Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs
Questions that need answers:
- In the previous seal judgments, had Christians perished in the destruction?
- Who are these "souls" mentioned in verse 9?
- What does John normally means when he writes "altar" in the book of Revelation?
- What are the two reasons why these martyrs were killed?
- Are there martyrs today?
- How does the Post-Millennial Kingdom position not jive with these text?
- Is this message popular today?
- What about the imprecatory prayer of David in Psalm 74?
- What time period are we in as New Testament believers?
- Is there a time where God's grace is exhausted in the church age?
- What does Christ teach us in Luke 18:6-8 about persecution?
- Does the Lord hear the prayer of the Martyrs? Does the Lord respond?
- Do you trust in the sovereignty of God?
We hope you were blessed and challenged by the ministry of Calvary Baptist Church. Here at Calvary, we understand the power of prayer (Mark 11:24, Philippians 4:6-7) and would humbly ask you if you would be willing to pray for Calvary Baptist Church. Please pray that we would be faithful to the Lord and that we would be a beacon of bright light in this dark world. If the Lord would lead you to consider supporting Calvary financially you can follow the link below. Any gift, no matter how small, will be used to further the Lord's work.