The Atonement and Covenants
This is the first part to a series on the "Atonement: Eight different perspectives".
Questions for study:
- What was unique about the Abrahamic Covenant?
- How does God make His promise clear to Abraham?
Covenant at Mount Sinai
- How does God prove it is by His grace that each child of promise came to be?
- The point of this covenant is not what God will do but...what?
- What is this covenant all about?
- What are some similarities/differences between this covenant and the previous one?
- What keeps the promises from being fulfilled? (Jeremiah 31:31)
- What are the consequences for this rebellion?
- What is the first thing you need to know about the first covenant?
- What event established the New Covenant? (Mark 14:24; Matt. 26:28)
- Luke 1:68 goes back to what oath?
- How is this covenant related to communion?
We hope you were blessed and challenged by the ministry of Calvary Baptist Church. Here at Calvary, we understand the power of prayer (Mark 11:24, Philippians 4:6-7) and would humbly ask you if you would be willing to pray for Calvary Baptist Church. Please pray that we would be faithful to the Lord and that we would be a beacon of bright light in this dark world. If the Lord would lead you to consider supporting Calvary financially you can follow the link below. Any gift, no matter how small, will be used to further the Lord's work.