Abortion: A Biblical Perspective
*Disclaimer* Please listen to the entire message, this is such a sensitive topic and Pastor Schuler goes through different positions (positions that are not held by Calvary Baptist Church) to give context to this debate. We want to make sure you know Calvary's position, therefore, please listen to the entire recording.*
*The audio was momentarily cut off at the beginning, Pastor Schuler begins discussing the various positions on Abortion*
Questions that need answering:
- Is abortion something relatively "new" to history?
- Is there ever a case where abortion would be justifiable?
- Why didn't Christ come down on earth as an adult man?
- Can Abortion be forgiven?
- What are some good laws to promote in our State?
Three Common Objections: *Pastor Schuler addresses each of these and provides a Biblical answer*
- "The fetus is not human because it can't take care of itself"
- "What about birth defects?"
- "What about rape and incest?"
Helpful Scripture Passages:
- Genesis 25; Exodus 21:22; Psalm 51:5; Psalm 139:13; Judges 13:5, 14; Luke 1:35, 44; Exodus 4:11; John 9:2; Deut. 24:16; Jeremiah 7:30