Calvary Baptist Church was founded in 1957 in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, to provide a place of worship, fellowship, training and service in accordance with the Word of God. 

God provided Calvary with 17 acres of land at the corner of Main Street and Menomonee Avenue. We have completed two phases of the new building, which houses the complete school ministry, a new kitchen and a gymnasium.

The Lord provided a buyer for our old property and we have moved all ministries to our new facility at N84 W19049 Menomonee Avenue.  We are meeting in the gymnasium until a new sanctuary can be built.